2016-10-27

Oakland Raiders Jerseys Simmons stepped on the foot

Mens Oakland Raiders Khalil Mack Nike Black Game Jersey
Oakland Raiders Jerseys
Oakland Raiders Jerseys October 27th sports news according to Philadelphia media break, 76 season opener, the new champion Lang bin Simmons but because of injuries sidelined. In an interview, Simmons said he would come back as soon as possible, he has never considered the season reimbursement.
Champion Lang: never consider a whole season injury with a truce is not unrelated to the increase
cheap jerseys Champion Lang denied the possibility of reimbursement season
During the training camp, Simmons stepped on the foot of his team mate Sean Lang in the last training, leading to the fracture of the right foot. Simmons underwent surgery in October 5th, and a steel nail was implanted in his foot. It is reported that in January 2017, Simmons is very difficult to come back. There is even news that Simmons's agent, while also James Ricci's agent, Paul Lebron wants Simmons to be reimbursed for the season.
Wholesale jerseys "I just work hard every day, for the early return to the field, when they told me that I was ready to play, I'll be back," Simmons said, "when there is no timetable to restore health, I can't wait to play."
The 20 year old Simmons in the 2016 draft, currently he is needed on crutches, he said he is now focused on recovery, to ensure the normal flow of blood to the feet smooth.
"It's hard to know what's going on," said Simmons, who was frustrated at the start of the game. "In the end I still have my first game, and my time will come."
Dallas Cowboys Jersey According to previous reports, Simmons this summer, the success of weight gain, his weight increased from 217 pounds to 250 pounds, weight gain of about 30 pounds. Many people think that the rapid growth of Simmons's weight is the main cause of his injury, including Michael Jordan's trainer player Grover also believes that Simmons should not blindly weight. But Simmons said the weight gain was not the cause of his injuries.
"I step on someone's foot," Simmons said. "There is nothing to do with weight gain. My weight is very standard. I know a lot of people are saying that I'm hurt because of the weight gain."
Simmons said that every day he will communicate with his coach Brown, he is not considered a full year truce, he insisted that the injury will return.
"I just need to slow down and when I get back to my health, I'll be back," Simmons said. "I'm looking forward to that moment. If I can play, I'll play."

No comments:

Post a Comment