2016-08-25

Patriots jersey - New England Patriots' Tom Brady wants to play Friday

Men's Nike New England Patriots #12 Tom Brady Elite Navy Blue Team Color Super Bowl XLIX Champions NFL Jersey

Tom Brady Jersey

After people obsessed over Tom Brady’s balls it’s only natural his nuts were next. If you’re looking for a healthy snack to help you deflate a few pounds, the Patriots quarterback is selling a $50 box of snacks through his TB12 store. The new product launched on Monday and Patriots jersey was already sold out by Wednesday morning. The box of snacks come with 12 bags featuring six different varieties of raw, vegan, organic, gluten-free and dairy-free nuts and fruits. The snacks included Blueberry Crunch, Amazon Crunch, Superfood Energy Squares, cheap jerseys Cacao Goji Energy Squares and Dark Cocoa Coconut. "I was just ready to go, had everything on. I was just trying to get something out of my shoe and the scissors slipped; just a silly accident," Brady declared, with a small wound in the middle of his thumb visible wholesale jerseys at the press conference podium. "I wanted to go and coach (Bill Belichick) said it's probably best, for what I was going to go out and do, if we just take it easy. So that's what I ended up doing. I wish I could have played. I've been missing playing and I want to get out there with my teammates. I feel like that's what my job is and responsibility is to go out there and be with my team, so it was tough not to be out there.''

No comments:

Post a Comment