2016-08-30

Pelicans Jersey – Cheap Jerseys For Sales

Youth Adidas New Orleans Pelicans #23 Anthony Davis Swingman White Home NBA Jersey
Pelicans Jersey
Pelicans Jersey Mark Sanchez's status on the Denver Broncos roster is far from secure, and head coach Gary Kubiak did little to clear up the situation Tuesday. "I'm not going to go into that," Kubiak said when asked about Sanchez's status, via Pro Football Talk. "We have to put our team together by Friday, Saturday basically for us. You never know what's going to happen. Like I've said, Mark has done a great job. We can count cheap jerseys on him. He's preparing. He's been great as a person and a teammate. That's all you can ask. We'll see." Far from a ringing endorsement for Sanchez, who was acquired by the Broncos from the Eagles this offseason. Many believed the veteran quarterback would emerge as Denver's starting quarterback after the club lost Brock Osweiler to the Texans, especially when you look at Sanchez's competition. Sanchez only had to beat out 2015 seventh-round pick Trevor Siemian and rookie Paxton Lynch, a QB race that appeared heavily stacked in Sanchez's favor. But his struggles, turning the ball over three times in two exhibition games, left the Broncos handing the starting gig to Siemian, who has yet to throw a pass in a regular-season game. Despite losing the starting spot, Sanchez still wants to be part of the defending champs. "I want to be here," Sanchez said. "I love being here. I've gotten to know these guys and embrace this community. I've had a great time here. Who knows about anything on the outside? I'm focused on getting ready for Carolina. Patriots jersey All of that stuff, whether it's contract stuff — I've been hit up a lot with questions about contract or trades and there is a business side to this, but I'm just focused on playing. That's why you hire an agent. They handle all of that stuff and they'll let me know."

No comments:

Post a Comment